VISA provides a competitive exchange rate that is calculated daily and includes a small markup above the interbank rate depending on currency. However, VISA rates and their markups are subject to change and outside the control of Airwallex.
Airwallex Borderless Cards
- 2FA for card transactions
- Company Card Contacts
- How many cards can I add to my device (Apple Pay)?
- Why have transactions gone through, even after my card has been frozen / cancelled?
- The verification code for my card payment is failing (Visa 3DS)
- I’m not receiving the verification code for my card payment (Visa 3DS)
- When should I use a company card vs an employee card?
- What currencies are supported by the Airwallex Borderless Card?
- What is the VISA exchange rate?
- Are there international transaction fees incurred with Airwallex card transactions?
- View all