Global Account is an Airwallex collection capability. It provides you with an account number that allows you to collect funds from various platforms such as PayPal, Amazon or your merchants via SWIFT and/or domestic connectivity.
- What is a global account?
- How does a global account differ from a bank account?
- Which currencies can I get a global account in and what payments can I receive?
- How much can I keep in my global account?
- How is my global account different from my Airwallex Wallet?
- How do I find my Amazon seller ID and MWS information?
- How do I withdraw or transfer money from my global account?
- How to add Global Account on PayPal
- FATCA/CRS Glossary