Yes, each client account will have a maximum amount of unsettled conversions that can be open at any one time. Please speak with your account manager for more information.
- When can I create conversions?
- I made a mistake with my conversion
- How is the foreign exchange rate calculated?
- Is there a minimum and maximum limit to the amount I can convert?
- When do I need to have funded my conversion?
- What happens if I miss the funding cut-off?
- Are there limits to how much unsettled conversions I can have booked at the same time?