Airwallex has integrated with a number of financial institutions (including liquidity providers) around the world that provide pricing and execution services to Airwallex. Airwallex calculates the foreign exchange rate used based on a wide variety of factors including available liquidity in the market, available prices from liquidity providers, other market conditions, and any sales margin agreed to by the client.
- How is the foreign exchange rate calculated?
- When do I receive confirmation of the foreign exchange rate used for my conversion?
- What is spot date?
- What is the difference between live pricing and carded pricing?
- What is the maximum number of days into the future that I can book a conversion for?
- When can I book conversions?
- Are there minimum and maximum limits to the amount I can convert?
- Are there limits to how much unsettled conversions I can have booked at the same time?
- Can I cancel my conversion request?
- Why can I only buy and not sell some currencies?