Once connected, we pass through the last 24 hours of transactions to Xero. For older transactions, you can either manually enter your older transactions into Xero or upload your older transactions via a csv file. Our product specialists can provide you with a template that will allow you to download your Airwallex transactions and transform them into a csv file you can upload into Xero. Contact your customer success manager or customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this. You can find out how to upload previous transactions into Xero here
Connect to Xero
- Why should I connect my Airwallex account to Xero?
- How do I connect my Airwallex account to Xero?
- How does the Airwallex connection to Xero work?
- How do I disconnect my account?
- How do I disconnect a currency?
- When will my Airwallex transactions sync to Xero?
- How can I get help connecting Airwallex to my Xero account?
- How do I see my older Airwallex transactions in Xero?
- My transactions aren’t syncing, what should I do?
- Airwallex says my Xero account isn’t connected, why is this?