Confirmation of the foreign exchange rate used in any conversion is provided immediately following any request received from a client to execute a foreign currency transaction. For clients accessing our carded rate solution, the foreign exchange rate used will equal the carded rate active at the time the request to execute is received.
- How is the foreign exchange rate calculated?
- When do I receive confirmation of the foreign exchange rate used for my conversion?
- What is spot date?
- What is the difference between live pricing and carded pricing?
- What is the maximum number of days into the future that I can book a conversion for?
- When can I book conversions?
- Are there minimum and maximum limits to the amount I can convert?
- Are there limits to how much unsettled conversions I can have booked at the same time?
- Can I cancel my conversion request?
- Why can I only buy and not sell some currencies?