A unique request ID specified by the client. Conversion requests with the same request_id will be ignored. This allows requests to be replayed if client is unsure of the outcome, e.g. due to network issues, system failures, etc. Note: Can be non-UUID (Universally Unique Identifier) as long as it is unique between requests.
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Which countries or regions can I send money to?
- Why do I sometimes need to supply supporting documents?
- What is the maximum amount I can make a payment for?
- Are there any restrictions on when I can make a payment?
- What is a SWIFT code?
- What is an IBAN?
- What is a request ID?
- What does each payment status mean?
- What is a batch payment?