A SWIFT code is an international bank code that identifies particular banks worldwide. It consists of 8-11 characters used to identify a specific bank in an international transaction.
- My incoming deposit is missing
- Do I need an Airwallex account to receive a payment from a business that uses Airwallex?
- Where's my salary? (Bigo, Likee, Nimo TV, Wesing and more)
- How do I create a batch payment?
- Which countries or regions can I send money to?
- Why do I sometimes need to supply supporting documents?
- What are my transaction limits?
- Are there any restrictions on when I can make a payment?
- What is a SWIFT code?
- What is an IBAN?