Some payment systems only operate during certain hours. As a result, should you make a payment outside of those hours, we cannot get the funds to your beneficiary until the system reopens.
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Which countries or regions can I send money to?
- Why do I sometimes need to supply supporting documents?
- What is the maximum amount I can make a payment for?
- Are there any restrictions on when I can make a payment?
- What is a SWIFT code?
- What is an IBAN?
- What is a request ID?
- What does each payment status mean?
- What is a batch payment?