If your card was issued in Australia, you can add your employee card to Apple Pay and Google Pay. For security reasons, only employee cards can be added to Apply Pay and Google Pay. Remember to view and memorise your card's PIN as it may be required for some in-person transactions
To add your card to Apple Pay:
At this stage, we don't have Apple Pay available, however it's coming very soon!
To add your card to Google Pay:
- Open the Google Pay app
- Swipe up from the bottom or swipe right until you see "Add a payment method"
- Tap "Add a card > Debit or credit card"
- Either scan your card or enter the details manually
- Add your billing address and phone number (your billing address is your business' address)
- Choose an option from the list to verify your card
- Find and enter the verification code
After you add a card, you might find a small charge on your account from Google Pay. This charge checks that your card and account are valid. The charge disappears and doesn’t affect your balance.
For general information about how to use or manage your cards on Google Pay, visit the Google Pay Help website.