Please read our guide below to find the answers to all your transfer notification questions.
- How does Airwallex notify me about a transfer?
- How does Airwallex notify my recipients?
- How do I set up notifications for my transfer?
- If I have multiple team members that need to be notified, what can I do?
How does Airwallex notify me about a transfer?
We’ll send you notifications through emails about the following activities:
- We’ll send you an email when we send out your transfer. Note that this does not mean that the transfer has reached the recipient yet.
- We will notify you about the conversion created with the transfer only if your fund deduction mode has been configured to post-fund.
- You will receive an email when if there is a problem with your transfer. So it is important to make sure you keep an eye on that when you set up a transfer.
The failure reason is explained in the email, and you need to reply to the email within 3 business days (90 business days if you are a Hong Kong customer) to retry your transfer with updated transfer information or cancel your transfer directly. We will cancel your transfer if we don’t hear from you. The refund will be credited back to your wallet upon cancellation.
- We currently do not notify you about a canceled transfer.
Note that the emails will be sent to the business primary contact email address in the account settings. If you haven’t received any email after creating a transfer, check your spam folder in case it’s been sent there.
Get in touch with our support team if you have questions.
How does Airwallex notify my recipients?
If you would like your recipients to get notified, you can contact our support team to set it up for your account(s). When this notification is enabled, an email will be sent to the email address in the recipient’s details, so remember to add an email address for your recipient when you make a transfer.
How do I set up notifications for my transfer?
The setting is currently not available in the Airwallex Web App, and you will need to contact our support team to set it up for your account(s).
If I have multiple team members that need to be notified, what can I do?
You will need to contact our support team to add more email addresses to receive email notifications about the transfer activities.
Want to help us improve?
Feel free to leave your feedback here.