Please note this feature is not yet available for customers based in the UK or EU
How do I connect to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Airwallex"
- Use your credentials to connect your Airwallex account to Zapier.
Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup. See the Create your first Zap guide for more information.
We also have a list of suggested zap templates available on our page here
Who can set up zaps?
An admin of your Airwallex account must first connect Zapier with Airwallex.
Once Zapier is connected to your Airwallex account, anyone with access to your Zapier account will be able to set up and create a zap.
How do I disconnect my account?
- Once connected, you can disconnect your account anytime:
- Go to the Connections tab in your Airwallex web app
- In the Zapier section, click the dropdown.
- Select “disconnect” and confirm.
- Your existing zaps will no longer work and Zapier will no longer have access to your Airwallex account
Remember, you can reconnect at any time!
Note, if the Zapier x Airwallex connection is not used for 90 days or more, it will automatically disconnect.