1. What can I do with Account Group?
Our Account Group functionality allows you to view and manage funds across your different accounts from one screen.
From the one screen you will be able to:
- View transactions and wallet balances for accounts that make up the Account Group
- Move funds between accounts in seconds
- Download combined reports (e.g. Balance Activity and Settlement reports)
Please see the video below for a step-by-step walk through on how to create an Account Group
2. Who can create and manage the Account Group?
Only account owners or admins can create Account Groups. The user who creates the account group will automatically become the ‘group owner’ of the Account Group they create, and can assign accounts that they own or manage to this group. The ‘group owner’ will then be able to invite other users to manage the account group as admins. These new ‘group admins’ can then add or remove accounts to the group.
3. Who can access the Account Group?
You can manage user access to Account Group via the ‘Group User Management’ screen. A user must be invited to an Account Group by the group owner. Please note, being invited to access to the Account Group does NOT give that user direct access to accounts that make up the Account Group.
4. What type of accounts can be added into Account Group?
Only accounts that have been activated (KYC passed) can be added into Account Group.
5. Will an action (e.g. transfer of funds) undertaken in the Account Group be reflected in the individual account?
Yes, all actions will be reflected in the individual account. For example, if you transfer USD100 from Account A to Account B in the Account Group view, you will see the transfers reflected in both Account A and Account B’s individual transaction history.
6. Can an account be added to multiple groups?
No. One account can only be added to one Account Group. You can remove an account from the group if you would like to add it to another group.
7. Can Account Group be deleted?
No, once created, Account Group cannot be deleted. You are able to remove all accounts from Account Group however the Account Group itself will still be visible (just empty).
8. Can I transfer money out of an account to a 3rd party account via the Account Group view?
No, if you would like to transfer the funds out from Airwallex, please switch to the account view and transfer the funds from there.