Airwallex Expenses can be integrated with Xero and QuickBooks, but what if you use a different Accounting software? Are you interested in using our Cards/Expenses solution?
Not to worry, our team is building out integrations for NetSuite. Join the waitlist here or request any other accounting software.
Without an accounting software connected, you can still use Airwallex Expenses to:
- Give your employees an Airwallex employee card so they’re never out of pocket on a large business expense
- Collect, store and track receipts for each transaction for future audit purposes
- Export all expenses to manually reconcile in your accounting software
Additionally, you will still be able to categorise expenses using Chart of Accounts, two custom fields, and tax rates using our Custom Accounting Categories integration. This integration is only available for Expenses – not yet Bills– at this time.
Here’s how you can get started:
- Set up cards for your various employees. Please refer to the following guide for step by step instructions on how to set up your employee with an Airwallex card.
- Turn on Expenses in the Expenses tab on the left hand panel of your WebApp.
- Educate your employees on the cards and expenses. Please refer to the following guide on how to submit an expense to guide your employees to submit their receipts and information on their card transactions.
- If you’d like employees to be able to categorise expenses to accounting fields, configure custom accounting categories.
- Within the Expenses Summary tab, select “Export Expenses” this will generate a CSV file with the last 12 months of expense data.
- Once downloaded, you will need to move the expense details over to a file format dictated by your chosen accounting software and the updated file can be uploaded into your accounting software.
- Once transactions have been uploaded, you can download the attached receipts via the transactions in the Expenses tab and attach them to the appropriate transactions within your accounting software.