To authenticate your Airwallex and NetSuite connection, you will need to provide the following information from your Oracle NetSuite account.
> Consumer Key
> Consumer Secret
> Token ID
> Token Secret
> Account ID
Please follow all steps below to authenticate your connection.
Installing the bundle
- Login to your Netsuite account and navigate to Customization > SuiteBundler > Search & Install Bundles.
- Search for the Airwallex Bank Feeds bundle, input Airwallex Bank Feeds or 486224 and click “Search”.
- Click the Airwallex Bank Feeds link.
- In the bundle installation page, click Install.
- Installation is completed once the status displays a check icon.
Enabling REST Web Services and Token-Based Authentication
- Navigate to Setup > Company > Enable Features.
- Under the SuiteCloud tab, look for REST Web Services and Token - Based Authentication.
- Make sure both boxes are checked and click “Save”
Generating your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
- Navigate to Setup > Integration > Manage Integrations > New.
- Check “Token-Based Authentication” only. Do not check other boxes.
- Click 'Save' and your consumer key and secret will be displayed. Please save this information in a password protected document.
Generating your Token ID and Secret
- Navigate to Setup > Users/Roles > Access Tokens > New
- Enter the following information
a. Application name: Choose the application created in the previous step.
b. User: Select an employee record associated with the Airwallex Bank Feed Role.
c. Role: Airwallex Bank Feed Role, please make sure that you have associated the user with this role. You can configure this in Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles.
d. Token name: Keep as it is.
Finding your Account ID
- To identify your Account ID and company URLs, go to Setup > Company > Company Information