To authenticate your Airwallex and NetSuite connection, you will need to provide the following information from your Oracle NetSuite account:
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Token ID
- Token Secret
- Account ID
Please follow all steps below to authenticate your connection.
Installing the bundle
1. Login to your Netsuite account and navigate to Customization > SuiteBundler > Search & Install Bundles.
2. To search for the Airwallex Bank Feeds bundle, input 419371 and click Search.
3. Click the Airwallex Bank Feeds link
4. In the bundle installation page, click Install
5. Installation is completed once the status displays a check icon.
Enabling REST Web Services and Token-Based Authentication
Check and enable in Netsuite:
1. Navigate to Setup > Company > Enable Features
2. Under the SuiteCloud tab, look for REST Web Services and Token - Based Authentication
3. Make sure both are checked and save.
Generating your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
1. Login to your NetSuite account
2. Navigate to Setup > Integration > Manage Integrations > New.
3. Check 'Token-Based Authentication'
4. Click 'Save' and your consumer key and secret will be displayed. Please save this information in a password protected document
Please note: the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret will only be available during the initial set-up. You can not access this information once you exit this screen.
Generating your Token ID and Secret
1. Navigate to Setup > Users/Roles > Access Tokens > New
2. Enter the following information.
- Application name: choose the application created in the previous step
- User: select an employee record associated with the Airwallex Bank Feed Role
- Role: Airwallex Bank Feed Role
- Token name: keep as it is
3. Once saved, the Token ID and Secret will be displayed.
Please note: the Token ID and Secret will only be available during the initial set-up. You can not access this information once you exit this screen.
Financial Institution Setup
1. Navigate to Setup > Accounting > Financial Institution
2. Once saved, go to the Format Profile: Configuration sub-tab and click Add.
3. Input the following mandatory values and map the Airwallex account against its corresponding NS account. Click Save.
- Profile Name: Enter your preferred profile name
- Profile Type: Bank Reconciliation
- Connectivity Method: Onlineone | PGN | Airwallex Bank Feeds
- Transaction Parser: Onlineone | PGN | Airwallex Parser
Note: You will only need to do this setup once.
- If there is a new account or you need to update the account linking, you may edit the Format Profile you created by navigating to Setup > Accounting > Financial Institution > List.
- View the Financial Institution where the format profile belongs to and click edit from the Format Profile: Configuration subtab.
Finding your Account ID
1. To identify your Account ID and company URLs, go to Setup > Company > Company Information