In this article:
- What does the Walmart PSP integration offer and why should I connect?
- What are the prerequisites to receive payouts from Walmart?
- Setting up the Walmart connection to receive payouts
- What are the scenarios that will prevent successful payouts?
- My Walmart store connection is showing invalid status, how can I rectify?
What does the Walmart PSP integration offer and why should I connect?
With Walmart's PSP integration, you can efficiently receive Walmart marketplace payouts directly into your Airwallex USD Global Accounts via secure bank transfers, provided that the business information on your Walmart account and Airwallex account matches.
What are the prerequisites to receive payouts from Walmart?
To ensure a smooth reception of payouts from Walmart, the following conditions need to be met:
- The business registration number and country of incorporation listed on your Airwallex account must match the corresponding information on your Walmart Seller account
- Possession of an Airwallex USD Global Account based in the United States
Setting up the Walmart connection to receive payouts
Getting your Walmart connection up and running to receive payouts is a breeze through the Airwallex WebApp.
- Log into your Airwallex account.
- Click on the "Connections" tab on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Find the "Walmart Marketplace Deposits" connection tile under "Marketplace platforms" and click "Connect Walmart store”.
4. If this is your first time setting up Walmart connection, follow the prompt to add an Airwallex USD Global Account in your Walmart Seller Center.
5. Fill in necessary details to add Airwallex as a payment method.
Account holder’s name: Account name on your Airwallex USD Global Account in the United States
Routing number: ACH routing number on your Airwallex USD Global Account in the United States
Account number: Airwallex USD Global Account account number
Re-type account number: Airwallex USD Global Account account number
6. Click “Next” and you will be required to login to your Walmart account if you are not yet logged in.
7. Once logged in, you will be brought to the Walmart authorisation page, select “Authorize ”. This allows Airwallex to connect to your Walmart account.
8. You'll be redirected to Airwallex once the store connection is successful.
9. In the connected state, you can view Walmart seller information and connected store details.
What are the scenarios that will prevent successful payouts?
Certain situations can disrupt successful payout reception. Here's what to watch out for:
Entity information mismatch or connection error: Payouts might fail if your business registration number or country of incorporation on Airwallex and Walmart don't align. This could also stem from a faulty connection.
Missing connection: Absence of a connection between Airwallex and Walmart can prevent validation of your business details.
If any of these issues arise, Airwallex can retain the funds for 14 days, offering time for resolution before funds are returned to Walmart.
My Walmart store connection is showing invalid status, how can I rectify?
If your Walmart store connection status shows as invalid, click the "Reconnect" button to restore a faulty connection.