This article explains how you can use your Airwallex card with Google Pay™.
- Adding your card to Google Pay™
- Removing your card from Google Pay™
- Paying with Google Pay™
Adding your card to Google Pay™
Using our Airwallex Android App:
- Open the Airwallex Android app
- Tap on "Cards" on the bottom navigation pane
- Select your card and tap on the "Add to Google Pay" button to start the setup
Prefer to do things on desktop? Get set up at here.
Removing your card from Google Pay™
You can do this easily in your Google Pay app:
- Open your Google Pay app
- Click into the card that you want to remove
- Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner
- Tap “Remove payment method”
- Follow the prompts to finalise removal of your card from your Google Pay account
For more information, see Google Pay’s support article here.
Paying with Google Pay™
Tap to pay with your Android phone
Google Pay works anywhere contactless payments are accepted. Just wake up your Android phone and hold it near the reader until you see a check mark. You don’t even need to open the app.
Pay as quick as you click
Use Google Pay to check out even faster across your favorite apps and sites. Once you’ve added a card, you won’t need to enter your payment info again. Just choose Google Pay at checkout, confirm your purchase, and you’re all set.