All cards have a default transaction limit of 50,000 USD or equivalent in another settlement currency. You can set a lower transaction limit on the card by Clicking 'Cards' tab on your Airwallex account, selecting the card, and clicking “Add a limit” and selecting the desired frequency.
To increase your default transaction limit from USD 50,000 or equivalent in another settlement currency, please contact your Account Manager or submit a customer support request here.
To edit or delete the limits set on a card, follow the steps mentioned below. Please note that your User role requirement should be account admin or card admin.
- Log into your Airwallex account and click the 'Cards' tab
- Find the card you wish to edit, then click the drop down ‘Manage card’ and select ‘Edit card’
- Existing spending limits can be changed on the next screen, by updating the amount in the box provided
- To add a new limit, click the ‘+ Add a limit’ option and set an amount & frequency
You can select the limit at different frequencies including per transaction, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly or all time limit. Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly limits refresh every day, week, month, calendar quarter, and calendar year respectively. An all time limit does not refresh automatically. Once your spending reaches the all time limit, you will need to manually increase that limit in order to enable more spending on the card.
- To delete a limit, select the bin button next to the limit
- Once you are happy with the changes, click ‘Save changes’