Funds for a purchase with your Airwallex Borderless Card will be taken from the transaction currency balance (primary currency) or your AUD balance (secondary currency).
Airwallex Borderless Cards
- How do I get an Airwallex Borderless Card?
- How many cards can I get?
- What is a virtual card and where can I use it?
- How much does it cost?
- What currencies are supported by the Airwallex Borderless Card?
- How are transactions funded?
- What happens if I don’t have funds in my wallet balances?
- Does Airwallex automatically convert from my AUD balance to the transaction currency at the time of purchase?
- What is the VISA exchange rate?
- Are there limits on the cards?