Global Account works like a bank account which allows you to receive payments from SWIFT and/or local payment system. Payments received will automatically be credited to your wallet for you to transfer out.
- Why are Intermediary and Correspondent Banks sometimes necessary for SWIFT transactions
- What is a Global Account?
- How does a Global Account differ from a bank account?
- How is my Global Account different from my Airwallex Wallet?
- How much can I keep in my Global Account?
- Which currencies can I get a Global Account in and what payments can I receive?
- How do I withdraw or transfer money from my Global Account?
- Can I pay via Direct Debit from my Global Account?
- How to use Global Accounts for Direct Debit Payouts
- How long does it take to add funds to my Airwallex wallet via direct debit?
- View all