If your account is configured to allow post-trade funding, and you have not funded Airwallex by the settlement cut-off time, your transaction may be rolled over to settle the next available date. This process typically involves costs to the client that include factors such as relevant market price movement and funding costs.
- Auto-Conversions FAQ
- How is the foreign exchange rate calculated?
- When do I receive confirmation of the foreign exchange rate used for my conversion?
- What is spot date?
- What is the difference between live pricing and carded pricing?
- What is the maximum number of days into the future that I can book a conversion for?
- When can I book conversions?
- Are there minimum and maximum limits to the amount I can convert?
- Are there limits to how much unsettled conversions I can have booked at the same time?
- Can I cancel my conversion request?