Unfortunately not, you'll need to settle any transaction booked with Airwallex. A conversion in the opposite direction can be booked, if you need to the money to be converted back to the original currency.
- How is the foreign exchange rate calculated?
- When do I receive confirmation of the foreign exchange rate used for my conversion?
- What is spot date?
- What is the difference between live pricing and carded pricing?
- What is the maximum number of days into the future that I can book a conversion for?
- When can I book conversions?
- Is there a minimum and maximum limit to the amount I can convert?
- Are there limits to how much unsettled conversions I can have booked at the same time?
- Can I cancel my conversion request?
- Why can I only buy and not sell some currencies?