Conversions can be booked whenever you need to throughout the day. At times where there is low or no liquidity in FX markets, such as weekends, bid/ask spreads may be wider than during market hours.
- Why can I only buy and not sell some currencies?
- How is the foreign exchange rate calculated?
- What is the interbank rate?
- Is there a minimum and maximum limit to the amount I can convert?
- What happens if I don’t need the full amount of the conversion I booked?
- Can I cancel my conversion request?
- When can I book conversions?
- Can I settle my conversion on an earlier or later date than I originally booked?
- Why can I not settle my conversions on some dates?
- What is the maximum number of days into the future that I can book a conversion for?
- View all