If you're waiting for an incoming deposit and it has been more than three days since it was sent, feel free to contact us using the support form.
Please include the following information to help us find it:
- The date the deposit was sent.
- Payment Remittance/Advice or an MT103.
- The Global Account details that it was sent to.
By providing this information, you'll be helping us find your deposit and credit your Airwallex account sooner.
Why is my incoming deposit delayed?
We understand that it can be frustrating to wait for an incoming deposit to settle into your account. Unfortunately we won't have any insight until a deposit reaches our direct banking partner for a given deposit, however here are several reasons why it might be taking longer than anticipated for a deposit to settle into your Wallet.
- Hours of Operation: not all banks are active 24/7, and it could be that your incoming deposit has been delayed by bank closures over the weekend or public/national holidays. If the cut-off time for dispatch/receiving has been breached, this could also add an extra business day to the flight time.
- SWIFT Routing: Incoming deposits via SWIFT transfer can sometimes take longer than expected to arrive if they are routed through several intermediary banks. By providing our customer support team with an MT103 for incoming deposits of this type, this can help expedite the process.
- Potential Mistakes: If a mistake was made with the receiving banking details or capabilities, it can cause an incoming deposit to be delayed, and it will likely be bounced back to the sender. Our various Global Accounts can only receive certain currencies and transfer methods, which you can double-check via the Dashboard when you view your Global Account details.
Direct debit deposits
Our direct debit deposits will settle in your account according to the following timeframes:
- If made before 4pm - 2 business days
- If made after 4pm - 3 business days
Unfortunately, there is no way of speeding them up, as these timeframes are set by the bank. So if your deposit is still within these timeframes, please be patient and your deposit will arrive soon.
If your deposit still hasn't settled in your account by close of business on the 3rd day, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team.