How to invite and delete staff members and cardholders
Please refer to our User Role Management Guide for more information.
How do Expense permissions and roles work?
There are two permissions for expenses: expense admin and expense user.
An expense admin is able to do the following:
- Activate Airwallex Expenses for the account
- Set up and manage the accounting integration for Airwallex Expenses
- View and edit all expenses in the account
- Review and approve all expenses in the account
- Sync expense data to Xero
An expense user is able to do the following:
- View and edit expenses from their own employee cards
- Submit their expenses for admin review and approval
By default, all users with the Admin system role will have expense admin permissions, and all users with the Cardholder system role will have expense user permissions. You can also create custom roles with the expense admin and expense user permissions separately.