Please register your interest here if you’d like to use this feature!
The Airwallex HubSpot Integration enables your sales team to generate payment links within HubSpot without the need for coding. It also facilitates the synchronisation of Airwallex payment activity and foreign exchange conversions with the corresponding deal in HubSpot.
This functionality empowers your team to enhance the collection of payments from customers and gain improved visibility into customer collections and cashflow.
In order to utilise this integration, it is necessary to have an Airwallex account and be registered to use our payment link functionality. For further details on how to begin using our Payments product, please consult this guide.
- Open the Airwallex app that you can download on Hubspot’s marketplace here. Click on "Install App" in the top right corner on the app listing.
- Click on Choose Account to select the HubSpot account and it’ll be displayed in the app.
- You’ll now be redirected to the permissions page on the HubSpot dashboard. Click on ‘Connect App’ and that's it.
- You will be redirected to Airwallex where you will need to login to your account to grant access
If you have any trouble setting this up for your use case, please contact us at email@example.com.
Who can set up the Hubspot integration?
This integration can be set up by an account administrator by following the aforementioned steps.
How do I disconnect my connection to Hubspot?
Once connected, you can disconnect your account anytime by following the steps below:
- Go to the Connections tab in your Airwallex web app
- In the Hubspot section, click the dropdown
- Select “disconnect” and confirm
- Your existing integration will no longer work and Hubspot will no longer have access to your Airwallex account (remember, you can reconnect at any time!)
Note: If the Hubspot x Airwallex connection is not used for 90 days or more, it will automatically disconnect.