In most cases you must have the funds available in your wallet prior to booking your conversions. In the event that your account is enabled for post-trade funding as negotiated with your account manager, you may fund between the time of booking and the settlement cut-off.
- Auto-Conversions FAQ
- How is the foreign exchange rate calculated?
- When do I receive confirmation of the foreign exchange rate used for my conversion?
- What is spot date?
- What is the difference between live pricing and carded pricing?
- What is the maximum number of days into the future that I can book a conversion for?
- When can I book conversions?
- Are there minimum and maximum limits to the amount I can convert?
- Are there limits to how much unsettled conversions I can have booked at the same time?
- Can I cancel my conversion request?