Preparing KYC Material for Hong Kong (China)/ Business

To set up a Company account, please prepare the documents below:

  • Certificate of Incorporation
  • Business Registration  
  • Your Personal ID
  • Personal ID of Ultimate Beneficial Owner(s) (if applicable)

To set up a Sole Proprietorship account, please prepare the documents below:

  • Business Registration  
  • Your Personal ID

To set up a Partnership account, please prepare the documents below:

  • Business Registration  
  • Partnership Agreement or Deed
  • Your Personal ID
  • Personal ID of all Partners who are an individual with more than 25% ownership share in the business. If there are none, please provide the personal ID of the Managing Director.

Please ensure the document is clear and readable. The file shall not exceed over 10MB, limited to {PDF、Word、JPG、JPEG、PNG、BMP}


1. Business Information

Business Registration 




Certificate of incorporation 





Authorisation Letter

If you are not a director of the business registered in Hong Kong, we require that you provide a letter stating you have the authority to act on behalf of the company.

Note: The letter should be signed by a director of your company. 

Sample: Authorisation_Letter.docx


2. Personal Information


Director is the individual of the company authorised with the legal power to represent, enter into binding obligations on behalf of the company in accordance with the law or articles of association of the company in default.

Authorised Person 

Authorised Person is authorised to act on behalf of the business.

Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) 

Ultimate Beneficial owner refers to an individual who owns or controls, directly or indirectly, including through a trust or bearer share holding, 25% or more of the issued share capital of the corporation.

Personal ID 

Please provide images for the government issued, official photo ID, such as Passport, National ID or Driver's licence (if applicable).

Some valid ID examples are provided below:

1) Passport - All Countries


2) Personal ID - e.g. HKID



3) Driver's License - e.g. Australian Driver Licence



Please note if the Director, UBO, or Authorised person is a Chinese citizen, only Chinese National ID (身份证) is acceptable, and both front and back side needed.

Chinese personal ID sample:


Powered by Zendesk