As all cross border payment activity takes place within regulated environments, various government bodies require specific documentation to authenticate there is a valid, underlying transaction. Please be aware that transactions requiring supporting documentation may not be released until the necessary documents have been provided. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team.
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Which countries or regions can I send money to?
- Why do I sometimes need to supply supporting documents?
- What is the maximum amount I can make a payment for?
- Are there any restrictions on when I can make a payment?
- What is a SWIFT code?
- What is an IBAN?
- What is a request ID?
- What does each payment status mean?
- What is a batch payment?