As all cross border payment activity takes place within regulated environments, various government bodies require specific documentation to authenticate there is a valid, underlying transaction. Please be aware that transactions requiring supporting documentation may not be released until the necessary documents have been provided. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team.
- Do I need to pay tax on my international transfers?
- Provide your CNY Inbound Declarant
- How long should it take for my beneficiary to receive their funds?
- What fees will apply to my transfer?
- Why has my transaction for Cryptocurrency been declined?
- How can I provide order information for CNY Local transfers?
- What is the "transfer date"?
- Why am I being asked to enter a PIN code when making a payment?
- Where's my salary? (Bigo, Likee, Nimo TV, Wesing and more)
- My incoming deposit is missing
- View all