As all cross border payment activity takes place within regulated environments, various government bodies require specific documentation to authenticate there is a valid, underlying transaction. Please be aware that transactions requiring supporting documentation may not be released until the necessary documents have been provided. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team.
- What is the "transfer date"?
- Why am I being asked to enter a PIN code when making a payment?
- My incoming deposit is missing
- Do I need an Airwallex account to receive a payment from a business that uses Airwallex?
- Where's my salary? (Bigo, Likee, Nimo TV, Wesing and more)
- How do I create a batch payment?
- Which countries or regions can I send money to?
- Why do I sometimes need to supply supporting documents?
- What are my transaction limits?
- Are there any restrictions on when I can make a payment?